TYNEMOUTH OF OLD

  • Roland Park ( Local Photographer)
  • Original drawing plans for the Palace ( Plaza )
  • Interior about 1890( Plaza )
  • Young mens christian association Grand Bazzar 9th Oct 1907( Plaza )
  • North east coast exhibition of navel architecture and marine engineering 8th Sept 1882 ( Plaza )
  • The Palace ( changed to Plaza ) exterior view from the boating lake
  • Plaza interior
  • Park and lake
  • Priory lighthouse
  • The Pier
  • Tynemouth Priory
  • Longsands from the air, August Bank holiday 1939
  • The shipswrecks boiler on Tynemouth Longsands
  • Laurel and Hardy at the Grand Hotel 1932
  • The Grand Hotel
  • Percy Park Road
  • Percy Park Road, view two
  • Tynemouth Front Street.
  • Tynemouth Front Street, view two
  • Bathing pool opened in 1925
  • Bathing pool about 1992 In an appalling neglected state
  • Paddling pool
  • The Station
  • Cullercoats fisher women
  • Cullercoats before the Dove Marine Laboratory
    Exit